Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Gotta Love Phone Calls from the 303 Area Code!

Just got a phone call from a Littleton, Colorado phone number...being an old pro at this adoption game, I've learned that 303 area code numbers are calls from CCAI!! I spoke with Hillary...our adoption application has been approved! After we pay the first agency fee, we'll be able to download the Adoption Dossier Guide...then it's off to the races with the paperchase!

Yikes! I was going to take a quick nap before our busy evening of soccer and dance classes. Now I'm too wired thinking of all that I have to do!! Oh, well, sleep is so overrated anyway...

7 comments:

mjlswells said...

Bless your heart... paperchasing again! Just keep your eyes on the prize, that's the only way to make it to the finish line with your sanity intact!

Hope it all goes quickly and without a single snag!

Janis

The Veggie Vet Tec said...

WOW, to be paperchasing again!! Call me if you ever need to vent over all the goofy things they make you do.... gosh, I think I must have five copies of our dossier still lying around!! Congrats on getting approved by your agency. I'm sure your little girl is out there waiting for you!

Chelsie

Anonymous said...

Congrats on starting the paperchase again.

Redmom2005 said...

Oh goodness....isn't it FUN to know that you have all that paperwork to do?!! LOL!

Good luck :)
Erin

Donna said...

Teresa - Man...paperchasing. I just don't miss it. But, if we ever go down this road again, I'll have you to bug with all my questions since you'll have done it TWICE! Enjoy...hee hee.

Nancy said...

I'm so glad to be on the backside of the paperchase! Although, God willing, our day may come again. We'll see!

Nancy

Trish said...

Off to the races. I can't wait for you to get your dossier done and you have a LID!

The excitment is building!