Saturday, October 11, 2008

FINALLY Something Went Right This Week!

Yes, folks, from the picture at left, you've probably guessed it -- Carson's corrected (and CORRECT) passport arrived in today's mail! Daddy called me as I was on my way back home from work to tell me it had arrived...along with another "official-looking" envelope from the government. Fingerprint appointments?? I was on the edge of my seat as I raced home. Sadly, no, it was just Carson's Certificate of Citizenship (sent for the passport correction) in a separate envelope. Oh, well. After a VERY rough week around here...a week in which Meggie, Carson and I each broke down into fits of tears for various reasons...at least the passport's prompt arrival was a bright spot at the end of the week.

Maybe if we can make Daddy cry next week, that fingerprint invitation will arrive...hmmmm...

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Ohhh, what can you do to make Daddy cry?? That must be the key. :-)

So glad to hear you finally have the passport. Now, you just need that darned fingerprint appt!

Carrie said...

Congrats- I need to get MJ's maybe in the near future she will need one!