Does This Little Girl Look Familiar?
She should...'cause it's Molly!! Where did I get this great close-up picture? Off of this web site! I got a comment on my prior post from Bill and Midge who said they spotted a girl who looked like our Pretty Princess and I should check it out. Oh, it's her, alright!! Guess that makes her famous, huh?! Can't wait for those modeling royalties to start trickling into our bank account...
The adoption community is such an awesome group of people. Bill and Midge, I don't know how you found my blog or this cute pic of our baby girl, but THANK YOU so much for letting me know!! You made my day!!!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Posted by Teresa =) at 8:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Isn't it wonderful to have these extra ties to Molly's life?
She is adorable!
Could that be any cooler??? Isn't the internet amazing????
She is so adorable! Do we have updated sizes yet? I cannot wait to see you guys in china picking up your cutie!
AMAZING! You should email Bethany and let them know that one of their *stars* is coming HOME! :-)
Post a Comment