More About Molly...
When Adele Hall sent us the birthday party pictures, all those pictures filled up my inbox and the last one didn't come through. I e-mailed Adele and we've been waiting...forever, it seems...for that last picture. (She tried to send it over the weekend and it didn't work for some reason.)
Isn't that picture adorable??! It is one of my favorite of the bunch and was totally worth the wait!!
OK, now would somebody PLEASE wipe the icing off of my baby's face??!!?!
A few days after getting the pictures, I got the following e-mail from Adele:
"Dear Teresa,
We have obtained the current measurements of your child from the orphanage. (cm=centimeters, kg=kilograms)
Height: 90.5 cm
Weight: 15 kg
Head circumference: 49 cm
Chest circumference: 58 cm
Length of foot: 14 cm
Number of teeth: 10 upper teeth and 10 lower teeth
We have also received some recent information about your child from the orphanage."
The "recent information" is a document containing approximately 210 words...it is being translated and we should have it by Monday or Tuesday of next week. Can't wait to see what it says!!!
While waiting for the I-797C is frustrating, I have to admit seeing pictures of our baby girl are certainly making THIS week a bit more bearable. Be sure to check back next week when I post the translated "recent information."
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Posted by Teresa =) at 2:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Definitely worth the wait! What a contagious smile - so glad she enjoyed her special day. Can't wait to see her enjoy your family celebrations together!
Wendy
How lucky you are to have that information! I wish I had thought to try to get some on Ryan while I waited.
She's the cutest thing!!! So glad it will be her last birthday without her family. I can't wait to follow your trip to bring Molly home!!
I'll be waiting on pins and needles to hear the update. How wonderful that you will have that information!!
And the newest picture? Well, what can I say?? She is adorable!!!
Post a Comment