Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Family Pictures 2008

As promised, the family pictures are here! (If you noticed, the "Our Family" photo has been updated on the sidebar as well!)

First, Mom and Dad...
...the boys...
...the girls (all 3 of us)...
...the Teenager...
...the Little Man...

...the kids (all 3 of them, connected by a "red thread," which was Meggie's creative idea)......and our family of five!
We are so bummed that our journey to Molly is taking so long and really wanted her to be part of the family picture this year...so I took the idea of putting her photo in the family shots from my friend, Gina. (Thanks, Gina...you're a creative genius!)

Today, unfortunately, I spent the day in bed (still suffering with this stomach bug) and missed the Christmas Eve festivities at Grandma and Grandpa B's. Meggie took pictures for me and I'll blog them as soon as I can get her to upload them onto the computer. One good thing about being stuck in bed...I was able to figure out my new digital picture frame and load it with pictures! Carson thinks it's a movie and is mesmerized by it. (What a goof!) Thanks, again, Denise for the awesome prize!! (And yes, Denise, your "Kiss for Good Luck" picture is the first one in the rotation!)

Off to bed now...hopefully to awaken in the morning feeling much better! Hope you're all having a Merry Christmas!!

8 comments:

epin said...

Love the family photos, especially the creative way to include Molly. Feel better.

wingepr said...

Your pictures are GREAT! Sorry you are still sick.

Peg

Emily said...

LOVE the photos-- your face looks so much tninner from you last one!!! you can see the difference!! also love the read thread idea-- good one meggie! Merry Christmas and can't wait for you to leave the country ;)

em

Teresa =) said...

Oh, Emily, I think I LOVE you! Thanks so much for not only noticing my weight loss but commenting on it...I've hit a plateau and am getting discouraged!

And I take no offense at your wish to get me out of the country...I second that thought!!

Merry Christmas!

Teresa =)

ww said...

You all look gorgeous! Great idea of including Molly - Next year Molly will really be in the photos! Happy Holidays, Wendy

Carrie said...

great idea with the red thread I may have to steal that one!

Redmom2005 said...

I love all of the new family photos! You guys look GREAT! Your Christmas sounds like it was wonderful! Tell Meggie that peppermint fudge sounds pretty tasty!! I might borrow her next year to help with my Christmas baking!! NOBODY HERE WANTS TO HELP ME!!!

Anonymous said...

How sweet. I love that you included Molly in your photos!