Keep Your Children Off the Sidewalks...
...'cause the Teenager got her temps today!!
That's right, folks, after about a week of studying (and a bit of freaking out), we headed to the BMV today and she passed the written test on the first try! Way to go, Megster!!
While I'm terribly proud of the Teenager for getting her temps on the first attempt, now I have to teach her how to drive. Yikes.
Pray for me, people. Or, better yet, pray for both of us...this is gonna be a challenge!!
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Posted by Teresa =) at 6:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Congratulations, Meggie!! That is AWESOME!! Hey, I love your new "family picture"!! Hope you have a great weekend!
First of all, way to go Meggie!! How great!
Now, to mom. EEEKK! Been there with one already. We survived. And I totally love having another driver in the family. But golly do I worry about her. Not always but most of the time. Not necessarily about her ability but about the others on the road.
Welcome to the next greatest challenge in your life, Teresa. And you thought raising little ones was hard. Hee hee!!
Six more months and I'll have one more on a permit. Yeah for me. NOT!
Post a Comment