Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Turning 40 Can't Be ALL Bad...

...when you get this greeting at breakfast...


Isn't he the best I've-had-a-cold-forever nasal singer you've EVER heard?!

More birthday details later...including the unveiling of my AWESOME gift from Daddy and the kids.

11 comments:

The Veggie Vet Tec said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERESA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heather said...

Oh. My. Goodness! That is too cute! Happy Birthday!

RamblingMother said...

that is wonderful. happy birthday!

Denise Grover Swank said...

Isn't he the cutest??? Maybe my Ryan can sing happy birthday to me next May!

And happy birthday to a wonderful Mommy!!!! I can't wait to hear about your present, you big tease!

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday to you! I hope you have a wonderful day and get to eat at your favorite restaurant :)

wingepr said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Sure hope you had a great day. I can see it started off the right way.

Peggy

Redmom2005 said...

That's the sweetest birthday song ever!! Happy Birthday to you!!

Margaret M said...

Happy Birhtday!!!!!I have felt more comfortable in my 40s than ever before!

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday!!! Can't wait to hear about the big present!

Hey, I'm happy in my 40's. Welcome to the club!

Carrie said...

Oh my word-that was the best gift ever! Hope you had a great birthday.

ww said...

Happy Birthday! Loved the video - Carson is such a cutie!