Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Stork Is On Its Way...

...to China with our dossier paperwork!

I got the following e-mail a few minutes ago from Kim, the Dossier Manager at CCAI:

"CONGRATULATIONS, Kevin & Teresa,

Here's the news you've long been waiting for -- your dossier was sent to China today (3/26/2009)!"

What does this mean as far as travel? Who knows?! But at least the things we CAN control...like sending off the paperwork...are getting done.

Whew...what a relief!

10 comments:

wingepr said...

YEA!!!!! Congrats on that big hurdle!

One step closer to that beautiful little girl.

Question
How far do you guys travel for dance. Isnt TN a nice drive for you.

Trish said...

Whooo Hooooo! We are doing the happy dance for you!

Make sure Meggie takes my cell phone number in case she needs anything when she is down. She will be 30 mins from us.

LOVE TO ALL!

Margaret M said...

Woo Hoo!!! Congrats!

Teresa =) said...

Peggy, we travel all over for dance. We have gone to Florida, New York, and various parts of the Midwest for competitions. Yes, TN will be a nice drive for us.

Trish, I have your cell number on my cell phone's speed dial...and I'll be going along on the trip to Disney with the dance team. Maybe we could meet up?! We'd love to see you!!

Teresa =)

Carrie said...

Congrats sister! I can't wait to watch you go get that little sweetie!

Denise Grover Swank said...

Hip hip hooray!

Redmom2005 said...

Congratulations!! That is such a relief, isn't it?!! YAY!!!

Nicole said...

Woohoo!!!!! Come on LID...

Mary said...

Yippee! One step closer!!!

Diana said...

Congrats!
Be sure to check your PAN this week and next. Our dossier was DTC 2/23/09 and our LID is 3/4/09. I found out on 3/6 and only because someone posted on CCAIWCP to "check your PAN" if you are expecting LID. I never did receive an email from CCAI that we were LID-but who care we are finally LID!
Congrats again,
Diana
www.youbelong.net/themccowns