Wednesday, April 8, 2009

We are Happy...

...because our dossier is finally logged in with the China Center for Adoption Affairs!! I got an e-mail from CCAI this morning that our official Log-In Date (or LID, as we call it) is April 7th!

Wa-hooooooooo!!

I do have things I haven't blogged about...but I just can't keep up with life these days!! Maybe I'll get caught up this weekend.

Five more days until my appointment with the neurosurgeon about my cervical disk injury...and I'm gettin' nervous...

9 comments:

epin said...

Congrats on your LID! Great news.

wingepr said...

Congrats on the LID!!!!!!!

Good luck at your appt, I hope all goes well.

Carrie said...

Congrats! so Happy for you all!Praying for your appt! Hope it goes well!

Lou Ellen said...

Woo-Hoo!! April 7th sounds like a VERY good LID! I can't wait to meet little Molly in person!

And good luck with that appointment.

meggie (: said...

Can I get a woop-woop? Because I'm about fed up with this wait for my little sister. I mean I've wanted one my whole life and now they choose to take FOREVER? C'mon! I'm going crazy over here!

Bill and Midge said...

That's great news! Hurry, hurry CCAA!!! I'll be thinking about you Monday.

Donna said...

Woop-di-doo on the LID! What is your guesstimate on travel??

bugs parents said...

If I count right, your appointment with the surgeon is today. Hope it goes well. We'll be looking for an update soon!

The Shoemakers said...

Yea, yea, yea!!!