Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Help!

Blogger is being really dumb right now and isn't letting me edit posts the way I want. The last paragraph at the bottom of the post below is not supposed to be all one paragraph. I've been trying to edit it for the past hour and it is not working at all!

I know my mom wants me to blog for her, but after today I'm not very happy! If you know what the problem is and how I can fix it, please let me know!

I'll try to do my best to blog, but the last post took me over an hour to do! When my mom calls, I'll tell her and we will figure something out!

So help if you can! And stay tuned in for future China posts! (:

- Meggie

4 comments:

Carrie said...

not to sure how to fix it-but the most important thing is the pictures! If you get that I think we will all be happy!

Heidi said...

On the blog, click on Customize, then Settings, then Posting. Set up an email address and your mom can email straught to the blog, complete with photos. That's what I did, and we just got back from Henan 2 weeks ago. It was easy! (which was great since we were blocked the whole time.) If she wants the pictures to follow her text, she just needs to send the pictures first, THEN the text as a separate email. Good luck!

Heidi said...

Oops! Forgot a step - Customize, Settings, Email, Posting.

The Veggie Vet Tec said...

Your doing great Maggie! Don't worry if it looks a little funny, as long as the info is in, and pictures are up! A little tip, if you update the blog in the morning, or early afternoon, it uploads pictures much quicker.

-Chelsie, Alan, and Max