What Is It With Me...
...and Kindergarten school pictures?? I take pictures of my kids ALL the time, so I've seen some pretty cute shots. But Kindergarten school pictures just choke me up...and I'm not typically sappy like that!
For example, I have seen few pictures of Meggie I liked more than this...
...adorable school picture from 1998! I truly thought, when it brought tears to my eyes way back then, that it was just me being sappy 'cause my only child (at the time, anyway) was growing up and finally going to school. Well, then explain to me why this...
...gave me the same reaction! Isn't that just an adorable shot of my Little Man?!?! How is it that these school photographers are able to capture the innocence of these kids in the sweetest little smiles? This is TRULY my favorite picture of Carson.
I'm sure that next year, after Molly heads to Kindergarten, I'll have to take the day off of work to recover from seeing HER school pictures.
What is WRONG with me???
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Posted by Teresa =) at 9:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
I have the same affliction! They are both too cute for words!
HA HA!! Sorry... have to laugh because I dressed Max in that very shirt for his pictures this year!! They are Pre-K, but I hope they turn out as nicely as Carson's did!
Theresa, I have to admit that those are two of the cutest school pictures I have seen. And in fact, I have had such a negative view of school pictures because I've seen so many horrid ones. On top of that they cost an arm and a leg. So, to get those adorable ones is terrific. I hope Molly's is just a cute next year. If not, it won't be because the subject isn't cute!! She is stunning. Plus, just imagine the clothes Meggie will choose for the little diva. It probably won't be a red plaid dress!! Have I told you before how much I love your blog?
Carolyn (in Las Vegas)
Carolyn -
Yes, I'm certain the Mini Diva will be dressed to impress for every picture day that Meggie is still living under our roof! (What was wrong with that plaid dress?? SHE picked it, actually!!)
Yes, you have mentioned that you love my blog. Have I ever mentioned how much I love your comments??
Teresa =)
So sweet!!! :)
Oh, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that little red dress. It reminds me of a black and white checkered one Joy Lin had when she was 7 or 8--can't remember the company, though I should. Now she is 13! Need I say more? Now we have three really fancy dresses by Ruby Rox that will decorate the closet except for piano recitals, etc.!! Oh, I love those piano recitals!
Carolyn (in Las Vegas)
You have a serious disease . . . called MOM!!! Side affects come out of nowhere, cannot be explained, and there is no cure!!! Seriously though, that Carson is one handsome dude . . . and a character to boot :)
Both photos are too cute! Olivia lost another tooth the day before school photos, so those should be interesting. Hope all is well.
Kristina of 1492
Post a Comment