Dipping Our Feet Back into the Pool...
It's official...we're ready to start another adoption! Carson has been with us for nearly six months and has adjusted so well. He's doing well in OT and PT, loving school, and speaking English like a champ. Since we've always wanted more children, we figured there's no better time like the present to start the process again.
Last week, I e-mailed our adoption agency, CCAI, and requested an application...it arrived in the mail on Friday. With a busy weekend, filling out the multi-page booklet had to be put off...but tonight's the night I dive in and tackle that first step in the paperchase.
Since Carson's adoption, our girl-ready nursery has been basically ignored. So ignored, in fact, that we've been keeping the door shut. Well, it's time to open the door, dust off the furniture, and get ready to add a little sister to our growing family.
Even though I'll now be managing information on TWO blogs, that's OK. We're just so excited to be continuing the journey...
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Posted by Teresa =) at 9:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


17 comments:
Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see your journey progress!!!
This is the BEST news ever!!! Only our "TA" could top this one! And how CUTE that Carson's picture is now on the stairs just like the rest of you?!! This is soooooo.....INCREDIBLE!! Well, you KNOW that I'm thrilled for you!! And...a girl!!! YEAH!!!!! HIGH-FIVE!! I'll be checking VERY OFTEN and can't wait to see a picture of your little girl when you find her!!! CONGRATULATIONS to ALL of you!!!
Erin DeNicolo
Congratulations!!! How exciting - a little girl! Lots of pink and purple in your future, I think. I'll be following along on your journey! Can't wait to see pictures.
WhooooHooooo. I wish i was in there with you. Maybe one day. I can't wait! Better get paperchasing this new way of doing it may go fast. You could be back for China in the fall again!
Miss ya'll
Trish, Buck, Izzy, and Austin (he will miss you after we see you this summer)
CONGRATS!!! What fantastic news that you will adding to your beautiful family! I'm so happy for all of you and will look forward to following your new blog!
Nancy DeMetris
Congratulations! Best wishes for a smooth and blessed process.
Congratulations!! You have lots to look forward to this year! I can't wait to follow your journey! Love, Kim (Cate's mom!)
Congratulations! And, you're insane! Are you sure you don't want another 4 year-old boy? It could be arranged...
Watch out for the big box with holes punched in it appearing on your doorstep!
Billie, Joe, Anna and Will
What exciting news! Congratulations as you begin your journey for another precious child!!
Kristin
CCAI WCP
YEAH!!! I can't wait to follow your story.
Adreanna & Addison
PS I agree - there are times we miss her big wide smile:-)
Congrats! I am so happy for you, and can't wait to follow your 2nd journey to China.
How wonderful! Congratulations! I can't wait to follow your journey!
SO EXCITING!!! That is awesome news! Another child to be united with a forever family. YIPEE! I bet Carson is thrilled!
Nancy Videon
Teresa
That didnt take you long at all. I'm so happy for you! I'll be looking forward to following along on another journey with you.
Peggy
Yipee!!! Congrats. I can't wait to follow BOTH blogs! Glad Carson is doing so well!
I'm so psyched for you, girl!! Another Berter girl! How does Meggie feel about sharing the girl-spotlight? Will you take both kids with you to China this time?
I'm not quite where you are right now, afterall we'd be adding #6 (yikes), but it's not out of the question in the future. Did I say that outloud?
I just stumbled onto this blog!! HUGE CONGRATS!!! I secretly want adopt a little girl, but China's rules will not allow (also, I don't think Alan would allow!!). I am so excited to follow your journey!!!
Chelsie and Max
Post a Comment