Our Visit with the Firefighters...
Only an hour after I called our local fire department, they sent two firefighters to do our required fire inspection. They were super nice and tolerated Carson's constant talking...he learned the word "radio" and said it, like, 276 times during the five minutes they were here!!The inspection went well, as I knew it would. They just wanted to see our fire extinguishers, smoke detectors, and evacuation plan. (No biggie...we've done this before!)
After they were finished, I asked if they would let me take a picture of Carson with them. They were so sweet and were glad to oblige...but Carson started acting like a goof and refused to stand still for the picture. They offered to let him see the ambulance...he was still acting like a goof. The picture I finally did get was of him sadly watching the firefighters leave.
Sorry, Little Man, but they have REAL work to do!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Posted by Teresa =) at 2:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Well, it's STILL a cute picture!! I love it!!!!
Erin
Post a Comment