Monday, June 16, 2008

Boy, I Wish This Were a Joke...

...but I got a voice mail message from Julie, our social worker, that her house got hit by lightning last Friday and her computer got zapped! She sounded quite distraught in the message and said she had some questions about our home study update. Oh, dear...we got the documents in under the wire and now this!! I'm sure it will be fine on our end, but I do feel bad for Julie...if I lost everything on my computer, I'm fairly certain I would LOSE MY MIND!!

Someday we'll look back on this story and laugh...

2 comments:

Redmom2005 said...

Questions?! There's no time for questions (ha ha)! I keep hoping that I'll see some little angel's photo on your blog!! Do you have any idea when you might be matched with a child? I don't even know how the SN process works anymore! But...WHEN might we see a picture of the next little Berter?!!

Erin

Carrie said...

Oh I hope things go well! Your the only person I know that is going back 6 months later so far and I am watching so I can try the same thing! keeping my fingers crossed for you!
-Carrie