Jumping For Joy!!
When our mail carrier delivered our held mail (from being on vacation for 10 days), I was SO excited to see one particular envelope in the pile. Inside that envelope were our State medical forms -- completed EXACTLY correctly! -- from our family doctor. EXACTLY CORRECTLY!! I was so nervous (see blog post on June 24th) about having to get these done after having done CCAI's forms already in early June...but our doctor's staff finally got it right! Thank goodness!
Now if we could get our finalized home study, I could submit our fingerprint request to the Office of Homeland Security...
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Posted by Teresa =) at 4:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Awesome news!!! Glad you were pleasantly surprised about your docs ;)
We really need to get going on our 2nd adoption. I am more than ready...salivating actually:-)
Adreanna
Glad to hear things are going well! See, it's not as hard the second time around!!!
Teresa, Look how far you have come and how close you are getting! I'm so happy that things are moving right along. Have a great weekend! Love, Kim
How exciting! Before too long you'll have two little ones fighting, playing, fighting, laughing, arguing, being silly, and fighting. Hmm. Do you see a pattern there??
And the teens just roll their eyes and walk away. Your turn mom!
Looking forward to watching your journey to baby sister----
great news! When should you tell your SW that you will be adopting again or want to?
WhooooHoooo, I better start the tutu for your princess this might go fast!
Make sure you say you want a girly girl, of course i got a little boy in girl skin.
Here's hoping that you get that home study soon!!! Like...TODAY!!
I just have to tell you that you have been TAGGED! Read my blog to see what this is all about!
Post a Comment