Friday, August 15, 2008

I Think That Pretty Much Says it All!

As I have regained my life after graduating, my time has been filled with picking up hours at work and catching up on little projects around the house. The other day, I found this message on Carson's dry erase board.

Think Meggie is trying to refocus me??

We're still waiting on our approved homestudy update...according to our social worker, CCAI is requiring some very specific changes but we are in the home stretch on that.

OK, Meggie, I promise I'll start working on dossier paperwork tomorrow!!

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Meggie wants a little sister so she can paint her nails, do her hair, pick her clothes, etc. just like Katie. Katie has actually gotten up earlier in the morning to do Anna Grace's hair before kindergarten---like I can't do it right. She has also complained about the outfits AG has chosen to wear each day. Geesh, at least they match!

Nah, I'm wrong. Meggie wants a sister so she has another sibling to love. :-) She'll be a great big sister once again!!!!!

Carrie said...

that is so cute! I thought when I met meggie she was so not into having more little ones around her,wow was I wrong! I have one that is like get a baby brother or you can't get anymore Mom! He still trys to send Miss M back for a brother! Miss M told me I could send this one to China!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest message ever. Good job, Meggie. Teresa, hope you finish the dossier soon!

Donna said...

Nothing like a subtle hint, eh? That girl wants a SISTER! You've got your marching order, Teresa ;)

Kim said...

I think my Sophie can totally relate to Meggie! We are SO happy to finally have LOA! And we can not wait to hold Cate! I can't wait to see your little girl!

Mary said...

Gee whiz, Theresa...you have had this HS basically *done* for a whole month now. I don't blame Meggie...I am frustrated, too! LOL Hope you get all of those last little details ironed out so that you can become DTC/LID for Meggie and Carson's Mei Mei! :-)

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE!!