From 'The Teenager' Point of View
My mom has told you numerous stories about me, now it's time the tables turn! (; I'm Meggie, for those who don't know, and I am Teresa's oldest child. And I just thought that I would sneak onto my moms blog, and share a few words!
If I were to describe my mom in one word, impeccable. No, I didn't come up with that one on my own, but it does describe her the best. She is known for being 'perfect' and I'm NOT joking, always getting 100% on everything, and nothing less. But she takes pride in that.
No one can compare to my mom, maybe there are a few exceptions, but not many. All my friends say how much they love my mom more than their own, pitiful, I know. That shows how much of a 'cool mom' she is. (And most kids don't say that!) Although she does have her moments, I still consider my mom to be my best friend. I know I can count on her for anything, and she knows everything about me, secrets and all.
Moving on, I'd like to thank my mom for all she has done. For all those longgggg car rides to dance competitions, dance practices, etc. she always does it with a smile! (: For my siblings, although it took 14 years, and a long flight across the world! It was worth it, and I'm sure that Carson will thank you in the long run for saving his life, along with Molly Jayne! I could go on, and on, and on, but I don't want to become a more excellent blogger than she is, or so she thinks. (;
I'm so proud of her for following her dreams to go to school, Nursing Degree and Bachelors! Yet it did take forever, or at least it seemed like it, she still pushed through it. Atta girl!(: I just want you to know that I look up to you for many reasons, and nothing will ever change that.
Just be sure to remember, all of your kids love you to the moon and back! No matter how far away we all are. And who knows, maybe they'll sneak onto your blog and do this as well. (;
And I apologize for any incorrect grammar, sentence structure, etc. I'm sure my mother will be on here to edit it!
Thank you mom for all you do for us! We love you!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Posted by Teresa =) at 4:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Meggie -
Wow...either you've done something awful that I haven't discovered yet or I have a fatal disease that you haven't told me about!
LOL!!
Just kidding. That was one EXCELLENT BLOG, my dear teenager!! Have you caught blog fever, too??
Love YOU to the moon and back!!!
Mom =)
P.S. Now get off my blog and DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!
Meggie and T,
what a great daughter you have. Meggie you are a very lucky girl to have a such a loving Mom! Your right there are not many out there like her!
awwww-- that is so sweet- i hope my kids one day write a post like that about me:) you both are lucky to have each other:)
Well I've been reduced to tears. Teresa, your daughter is the sweetest thing.
I hope that Grace and I have that kind of relationship when she is older.
I need a tissue, that brought tears to my eyes. How very sweet of Meggie to post that for all to see. You have two great kids!
Meggie,
I just adore you! You are the best!
Please give Izzy lessons when she gets older.
BTW, I think your mom is pretty great as well.
Trish
Post a Comment