A Christmas Card For My Cyber-Friends...
Since I could never get the addresses of all the friends I've met through the Yahoo groups and the world of blogging, thought I'd send you all our Christmas card through the magic of the Internet:
The text reads:
"Wishing you a holiday season full of silliness and smiles!
Merry Christmas from Kevin, Teresa, Meggie, Carson, and Molly."
In other news, I started my job at the College of Nursing this week (sat through l-o-n-g and boring days of corporate orientation yesterday and today, but tomorrow I finally get to see my office and actually start learning my job!), so my time has been spread a bit thin when it comes to blogging. (I formally apologize to my loyal readers for letting you down!)
Gotta go catch up on the laundry and pay the bills (I know, life is pretty exciting around here!), but I thought I'd end this Christmas-y post with an adorable picture of Carson and a friend...
...at Daddy's company Christmas open house this past Saturday. Our Little Man is surely getting tons of "face time" with the guy in red lately, isn't he?!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Posted by Teresa =) at 6:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
WOW!! A nursing job teaching! That sounds cool!! I have spent my nursing day dealing with wiggly kids and the Christmas jitters. :-)
What a great card! Happy holidays.
thanks for the card!!! i envy your job-- i would LOVE to be a nurse-- esp. a labor/del. nurse-- but how do you have time for it alll?? (extra "l" for emphasis!!!)
merry christmas-- can't wait till you get some special papers!!!!! AHHHHHH!!! (since things come around b-days-- maybe you'll get the 797 around Christmas!!!)
Thanks for the cyber card! How sweet!!!
Love the card, of course the beauties and the cutie make the card!
Best wishes on your new job!
Liked your card! It is the same one that I picked out. I was hoping to post it to my blog but my scanner isn't working and keep forgetting to find somebody to scan for me. Merry Christmas! Kim
Thanks for the Card I was thinking of doing the same! Congrats on starting work!
Love your card!!! (You'll have to visit my blog to see mine too;)
Merry Christmas!
Heather (FL)
Thank you for the card! It's great...once ours go out, I'll post ours too. Love the shot of Carson and his friend, definitely an "awwwww" producing moment. ;)
Merry Christmas from out fam to yours & God's best for 2009.
Janis
Post a Comment