Just to make her day, possibly her week? My mom is very, and I mean VERY busy with her new job, current job, all going on with the adoption, my crazy dance schedule, and Carson just being, well Carson. (: But I still think she deserves this award more than anyone. I love you momma (:
Your favorite biological child,
Meg
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Posted by Teresa =) at 7:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Ah Meggie, if your mother ever decides to give you away, can I adopt you??? You know there's always room for one more at my house.
Aren't you just too sweet! What a nice daughter you are. My kids don't make me awards. They just paint my car. If you missed that, go to my blog and look on January 15. :-)
I love it- I know some teenagers are just well TEENAGERS but you have got to be the best one I have ever met!
Post a Comment