Friday, January 16, 2009

They Love Me! They REALLY Love Me!

Man, this is my week for receiving awards! First, Gina gave me the awesome "Don't Mess with Me or I'll Flunk Your Butt" Award designed specifically for nurse educators.

And now this!

My dear blog friend, Denise, from There's Always Room for One More has bestowed upon me the...
Denise is the amazing mom to SIX kids...three homegrown, two from China, and one from Vietnam...and still blogs like a stinkin' maniac. (She makes us all look like amateurs, frankly...) The criteria for this blog award, at least from Denise's description: "This award is given to those whose blog is entertaining and fun to read...one you get excited about when you notice a new entry!"

Awwww, shucks, Denise! You really are much too kind! Much like my "Don't Mess with Me..." Award, which is now proudly displayed in my home office, this award will now be proudly displayed on my blog! (Hey, if you earn something this impressive, you want the world to know!)

And now to present this award to three other lovely blogs:

1. Simply Sophie, blogged by my sister, Debbie. Debbie is new to the blogging world...I actually designed her a blog as a Christmas gift...and the girl can write! She cracks me up with her wit, and her baby (Sophie...hence, the blog name) is stinkin' adorable. (Just 'cause I'm her favorite aunt does NOT make me biased at all...) I personally highly recommend you check out her blog and become a Follower...you WON'T be disappointed.

2. Handsful, blogged by my blog friend, Donna. Donna is a super mom (like Denise) who has FIVE kids...four homegrown (which includes a set of triplets) and one from China.

3. Outnumbered!, blogged by my blog friend, Emily. Emily is also a super mom to FOUR kids...two homegrown and two from China.

I know I still owe you a post, as promised last Thursday, and it's coming soon...but not tonight. It's my date-night-Friday-night with Carson and we're heading up to my room to watch "The Rugrats Movie." Sorry, folks, but the Little Man trumps blog posting ANY day!!

Stay tuned...

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh aren't you good. You've already done your Denise award. Man, I am a slacker. I will "hopefully" get to it tomorrow!

Must be the old age kicking in...my mind just isn't as quick anymore! Or maybe it's just too cluttered with other important info. Yes. I will go with that theory. Support me, please. :-)

Carrie said...

Congrats you rock!!!!

Debbie said...

I would like to thank Husby, Stinkerbell, and of course POOKIE!! I've dreamed about this for so long and now I've finally won!!

Emily said...

awwww--- thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that made my day!!! i always look forward to your blog- you crack me up!

Donna said...

How fun, my FIRST bloggy award!! Can't wait to post my honor to my blog, you're the sweetest Teresa! And, yes, your blog is most definitely one of those where I get all excited with a new post...even though my comment is sometimes a little late in coming, I need more blog world time :)