Apparently a Very Difficult Question to Answer...
As we try to instill in Carson pride in being Chinese, we get some funny conversations. He loves to tell Meggie, "China is cool. You NOT Chinese!" He's so proud of himself to be Chinese, which I think is awesome, and I think he'll have a great comeback if/when he's ever teased for being "different."
During the marathon dossier copying afternoon, Meggie made a few goofy videos with Carson...
After Meggie asked, "Are you sure?" and Carson answered, "Yeah," we have NO EARTHLY IDEA what he was saying there. Was it in Mandarin?? Probably it was just a goofy boy being goofy.
OK, so maybe he just memorized "I am Chinese" and doesn't always listen to the questions he's asked. That's OK...he still looks awfully proud to be Chinese!
HUH?!?!?!
Yes, I think the fourth video was the one that finally bored him. Don't you love how he hopped away into the sunset? What a goofball!!
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Posted by Teresa =) at 10:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Ah,I love when you post the Carson videos, how can you not love that little man?
Post a Comment