One More Picture...
A sweet angel I know through the Internet Yahoo groups (Midge, from Bringing Home Michelle, pictured here with her equally sweet husband, Bill)...
...e-mailed me today that she saw a picture of Molly in a photo album on the Adopt Zhengzhou Yahoo group. You may recall that Bill and Midge adopted Molly's foster sister, Michelle -- hence the name of their blog -- and we e-mail frequently. (Don't you love how I snagged their picture off of their blog?) I am SO behind on my Yahoo e-mails and would have totally missed this picture...
...which was clearly taken today with the other pictures we received from Blessed Kids! I'm guessing our little Molly Jayne is feeling like a supermodel today as she poses for all of these pictures.
I love that in this picture she is holding a small toy car. Carson will have a FIT if she touches any of his Matchbox cars. In fact, when I showed him this picture and asked him if she could play with his cars when she gets home, he said, "Sure...OR she can practice skipping." Life's gonna get interesting in a few months, huh?!
Midge, thanks so much for being on the constant lookout for pictures of our baby girl! You are a true gift to our family and we can't wait to meet you all some day!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Posted by Teresa =) at 7:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Beautiful pictures!!!
Post a Comment