Given the Choice Between Feast or Famine...
...I'll take feast any day!! Yes, folks, more pictures of Molly Jayne!! Take a peek...
These were e-mailed to me last night by Danielle and Brian, who are currently in China adopting their child. I don't know them and tried to get into the Adopt Zhengzhou Yahoo group to find their blog, but it is unavailable right now for some reason. I'll check back later and link them in my Favorite Blogs on the side bar...after all, you give me pictures of my baby girl, you're my friend for LIFE!
Loving the peeks into Molly's daily life (and fashion sense)...and hoping Danielle and Brian are having a wonderful time in China with their new little one!!
Friday, March 20, 2009
Posted by Teresa =) at 11:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Oh my word-she is a popular girl! You lucky duck! So happy for you!
Aww... she is darling!
Katie
How lucky are you???? That's fantastic!
I love all her girly pictures!! She is very well dressed. :-)
She's adorable!! I can't wait to see her in your arms!!! I can only IMAGINE how much your face will be GLOWING!! Proud mama!!!
:)
Erin
Post a Comment