Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Two Peas in a Pod...

Since I am limited to how many times I can go up and down the stairs for another seven days due to my surgery, Meggie has stepped up to help out. (To say she is the best daughter I could ever have hoped for would be the biggest understatement of my lifetime.) Tonight, in an effort to entice Carson to allow her to put him to bed (and save me from an extra trip upstairs), Meggie started a conga line. I couldn't resist...it just seemed too bloggable:


I can't wait for that line to have our cute Molly Jayne bringing up the rear. Thanks, Megster...you are the BEST!!

5 comments:

Erin Jackson said...

This is great! What an awesome big sis!

Carrie said...

Just coming by to check on you! So glad to see your taken well care of! Hugs!

Heather said...

Awesome job Meggie! What an adorable conga line!! Glad to see you're so well taken care of although I wouldn't have expected less;)

Heather (FL)

Trish said...

I think you guys could take that one to Worlds....I am not sure what category though....

Hang in there.

Donna said...

Meggie is the greatest sister, oh my!! Glad to hear you're feeling better, too! Sleeping for 4 days sounds pretty good to me, though ;)