Stop Worrying, Guys, I'm Fine!
I have gotten many e-mails of concern since I haven't blogged anything after my surgery. I want to thank you all for your concern...but you can stop worrying about me. I was told by the surgeon that I should take the pain medicine around-the-clock for the first three or four days. I did as instructed...and slept most of the first four days!
I decided on Monday that I couldn't keep that up, so I weaned myself off the pain meds. Apparently, I weaned a little too fast because my pain got significantly worse and I could barely hold my head up off the pillow! Anyway, I'm over the hump and actually felt quite good today. I have to pay my bills in the morning, then I'll try to blog tomorrow afternoon.
I'm taking a class to prepare me for taking the Graduate Record Examination (GRE), a prerequisite to entering a Master's program, and it is held tomorrow night. My parents and my sister have worked out the particulars of getting me there (I'm not allowed to drive yet) so I'll definitely not be able to blog tomorrow night. (The class is from 6-9PM.) If I don't blog tomorrow, I will DEFINITELY blog on Friday...about Disney, and the surgery, and the Little Man and his shenanigans.
Sorry to leave you all in the lurch...but it does make me feel good that so many of you were worried about me. Stay tuned, folks, 'cause you know I never go away for very long! But now it's time for a pain pill and some good sleep.
I'll be back...
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Posted by Teresa =) at 9:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Thank goodness your doing okay! Don't overdo it though. I'm notorious for that and I suspect you're a bit like me.
Whew! Glad to know all is fine!
Please take is easy and enjoy the time off (I know, mom's can't do that!)
Looking forward to updates.
So happy to hear from you! Feel Better soon! Praying for ya!
Oh Teresa, I feel that way all the time and I haven't had surgery. You do what you need for yourself. I am so behind on my blog reading anyhow that I won't read anything again until next week. :)
Post a Comment