Friday, June 26, 2009

ANOTHER Prize for the Raffle!?!?!

Yep! Jaime (the wonderful woman who donated a Blogspot blog makeover) connected me with a wonderful woman named Sheri who has donated this charm...
...from her Charm Addiction Etsy shop (which you can find if you follow this link). I have never heard of Charm Addiction and know nothing about Etsy shopping, but I gotta tell you folks, I L-O-V-E the charm she donated!! LOVE IT!!

Many thanks to those of you who have donated to our fundraiser already...$925 raised so far, which is AMAZING! Only 14 more days until the fundraiser ends and we hold the raffle for the fabulous prizes! Please spread the word about our fundraising raffle. (Of course, if I had already donated, I wouldn't spread the word in order to increase my odds of winning one of the prizes. But if you spread the word, we'll probably raise more money...)

Thanks bunches!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Teresa,
I stole Molly's picture to tell everyone from My blog about your fundraiser I hope you don't mind! I wanted to get the word out to everyone who has stopped by mine! I hope this helps!
Bugs hugs to ya!
Carrie

Jaime said...

Sheri's Charms are just that addicting. I have two and would buy even more if the finances allowed. I am always getting compliments! Someone will be one lucky winner . .