Thursday, June 4, 2009

Humbled and Grateful...

I am not a sappy, teary-eyed gal most of the time. However, when I came home from Carson's appointment with the orthopedic doctor this afternoon to see that we have already received some donations on the Chip-In...gotta admit, it's choking me up! We are truly blessed by our many friends...even those we only know through the "virtual" world of the Internet. Thank you all!!

P.S. It may take a day or two for the Chip-In to show what we have raised so far so don't be afraid it didn't work if you already donated.

3 comments:

Emily said...

you have been waiting since august- so the sooner we can get you there, the better,girl--!!!

Anonymous said...

We have never contacted you via your website before, but as you know, we met your beautiful Molly when we travelled in November to bring home our beloved Emma Meng Di. Molly was playing by the playground with the other kids when I was touring the orphanage. We gave her some M&M's and our interpreter told her why we were there. I remember that she had lots of personality! God must have been inspiring me to look at your website today (as I rarely have time to read the Yahoo Group posts anymore.) Wishing that this small donation will help you in some way and that you have a safe journey. -Pete and Catherine Rodgers

Donna said...

I'll a post to my blog and send folks here...and, I'll contribute as well. I'm glad you asked, as hard as I know it had to be. We'll all help you get Molly home!