Mommy's Little Helper...
Carson is always so willing to help with chores. He will set the table for dinner, help with laundry...well, pretty much anything within his abilities and always with enthusiasm.
A couple of weeks ago Daddy was working late and Meggie was at dance rehearsals, so Carson and I were on our own for dinner. He wanted scrambled eggs...excellent choice! As I was getting the supplies and ingredients together for our scrambled-eggs-and-toast dinner, Carson asked if he could break the egg. "Sure," I thought, "you give it your best shot...and I'll clean up the mess when you're finished." Boy, was I pleasantly surprised!
Can I tell you that the Megster can't break an egg that neatly?! That was actually the second egg he cracked...the first one (when I didn't have the camera ready) he successfully cracked on the first try! I was AMAZED! He broke that egg like he did it every day of his life. When I asked him where he learned how to do that, he said, "From watching Daddy. But he won't let me try." Well, Daddy, perhaps that ought to change from now on, huh?!
While he thoroughly impressed me in the kitchen, I must say he baffled me on the stairs. We were watching a movie on the big screen TV downstairs one Friday evening and Carson couldn't break away to change into his PJs. OK, fine, we brought his PJs (and clean underwear, since it was bath-free Friday) down to the family room. When I asked Carson to take his clothes and shoes and put them on the stairs so we could take them upstairs later, he happily made a few trips and handled it very quickly. As we headed up to bed after the movie, we encountered this sight......neatly arranged but very spread out on the stairs. Wait a second...what is that way up at the top of that picture?
Oh, nice...his dirty underwear. Carson, why exactly did you put your underwear WAY up there on the stairs away from your other clothes?
What a nutty boy!!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Posted by Teresa =) at 3:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
What a BRILLIANT smile on that boy!!
what a great helper Carson is!
LOL-Love the dirty underwear part-too funny!
What a sweet helper!!! But a terrible cleaner. He cleans the same way my girls do...just dump clothes wherever they want!!
If you haven't checked your email, please do. I have a question for you. :)
Post a Comment