More Raffle Items!
In addition to the Kay Bratt autographed book, Pirate and Princess costumes, and digital picture frame, we have a few additions to our raffle! First we have......a beautiful handmade Swarovski crystal bracelet. It was very difficult to photograph because it is so sparkly and the photo truly does not do this gorgeous bracelet justice! And to make it even better, if you look closely you can see there is a small charm on the bracelet engraved with the word "Mom." This was donated by my friend and co-worker, Jody...and I love it so much that I bought one for myself!!
Next, we have...
...a Vera Bradley tote, donated by none other than the Megster! She spent today scouring her closet for clothes that she could bear to part with, then we went to our local second-hand store this evening, sold those clothes, and she donated the money to this cause. (Isn't she the BEST?!) She hasn't bought the tote yet, so the winner can select their favorite pattern.
We also have a donation (not completely confirmed yet, but I'm confident it's safe to share this)...
...of an 8-pack of movie tickets for Regal Cinemas, donated by my dear blogging friend, Deb, who we actually got to meet (along with her husband Kevin and their gorgeous daughter Lotus) when we were in China adopting Carson.
Many, many thanks to those who have already donated to our fundraiser, to those who are spreading the word about our raffle on their own blogs, and to the sweet people who have donated these amazing prizes! We are truly humbled by the outpouring of generosity!!
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Posted by Teresa =) at 9:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Awesome prizes!!! I'll mention the new ones on my blog!
Whoo Hoo we are on our way. See how much we all love you guys!
Wonderful news
Teresa! I am visiting by way of Denise's blog cause SHE KNOWS I am a complete SUCKER when it comes to bringing home our little ones!!! I have two China babies too!
Blessings!
Jill
http://kinneychinaadventure.blogspot.com
Post a Comment