We Got an Update!!
After we received our LOA, our adoption agency was able to request an update on Molly from her orphanage. This is also the time that the orphanage is officially informed of her adoption. Since we've sent care packages and cakes over the past 10 months, they already know she's being adopted...but "official" is always good, right?!
Oh, yeah, I guess you wanna see the pictures...Meggie and I are super excited to see that she is wearing a dress in nearly every picture we've gotten...after all, she has about a billion dresses waiting for her in her closet! Don't you love her little bob haircut?! ADORABLE!!
Hold on, Pretty One...we'll be there before you know it!
Friday, June 12, 2009
Posted by Teresa =) at 5:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 comments:
Too cute!! So glad you got an update.
I haven't had a chance yet to put your link on my page. I've been a very bad blogger lately. :(
SO CUTE!
Adorable!! One step closer.
she is looking so cute--- like a little girl!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH you're going to get her in like 4-5 weeks-- can you believe it??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oooh-- a good toy idea might be the leap frog fridge letter alphabet magnets where you put the letter magnet into the thingy and then it says the letter and what sound it makes and does the alphabet song
and does she have an american girl doll yet???!!!!
Love these new photos! Molly is so adorable - love that expression on her face on the slide. Have a great weekend, Wendy
OMG, she is way to cute for words!! I can't wait to meet her! It's so nice they are letting her hair grow out, she just looks so darn cute in that hair cut!!
She will be trying on those dresses before you know it!
Hugs-Chelsie, Alan, and Max
WAY cute!!! Can't wait to meet her!
Love the bob!!
OMGosh, Teresa! She is adorable! Love the haircut! Looks like she likes posing for the camera, which is a good thing since you and Meggie will be snapping away! :o)
Congrats on the LOA...one step closer!
Love these pictures - she looks great. I know you must be so excited - we are excited for you!
LOVE THE HAIR!! Soo cute! She is just precious... can't wait to see pictures of all you guys together!
katie :)
OH My Goodness how cute is she. I cannot wait to see her and Carson together.
So glad her hair grew back...and quickly!
She's getting so big, she's going to tower over Sophie :-)
good luck! I posted about it on my blog, hopefully it will help...
*fingers crossed*
The Buzz,
Brandy
Post a Comment