Friday, July 10, 2009

Fundraising Raffle Results...

Many, many thanks to the wonderful people who donated the awesome prizes for our fundraising raffle and to the wonderfully generous people who donated money to the fundraiser in hopes of winning a prize!! We were able to raise $1,300 with our fundraiser...AMAZING!!!

Before I list the winners, a bit about how the winners were selected. I used what is called a Random Integer Generator that I found on the Internet -- a truly random way to select numbers. For every $5 donated to the raffle, you got one entry. I listed the names in order -- so if you donated, say, $10, your name was listed twice, giving you two entries. Then the Random Integer Generator did the rest of the work.

Does that make sense? I hope so.

On to the list of winners:








Swarovski Crystal "Mom" Bracelet
Random Number - 191
Timestamp - 009-07-11 01:57:01 UTC
Winner - Chelsie C.







Autographed Copy of Kay Bratt's book, Silent Tears
Random Number - 344
Timestamp - 2009-07-11 02:01:36 UTC
Winner - Epin C.








Lucky Mom and Ladybug Charms on 30 inch chain
Random Number - 123
Timestamp - 2009-07-11 02:04:20 UTC
Winner - Emily A.










Pirate and Princess Costumes
Random Number - 117
Timestamp - 2009-07-11 02:05:19 UTC
Winner - Amy B.









Vera Bradley Tote Bag
Random Number - 161
Timestamp - 2009-07-11 02:05:51 UTC
Winner - Lisa L.








Blog Makeover for Blogspot
Random Number - 145
Timestamp - 2009-07-11 02:31:13 UTC
Winner - Deb M.






Eight-Pack of Tickets to Regal Cinemas
Random Number - 337
Timestamp - 2009-07-11 02:06:55 UTC
Winner - Midge C.








7" Sony Digital Picture Frame
Random Number - 212
Timestamp - 2009-07-11 02:07:57 UTC
Winner - Kim H.

I will be e-mailing all the winners privately with details of shipping, etc...but I thought it would be more fun to find out this way!

Thanks again for helping us raise funds to bring Molly home!

5 comments:

Denise Grover Swank said...

Congrats to all the winners!!!!!!

Bill and Midge said...

Thanks for the movie tickets and thanks to all those who donated the prizes. Just knowing we could help out with bringing home Molly was prize enough! (but I have to say, my kids will be thrilled with the tickets.)

Deb said...

Thank you! The first time I actually won a prize, well except for marrying Kevin and Gotcha Day for Lotus. Thank you again. If there is anything else we can do to help before travel, let us know.

Carrie said...

So cool-

Emily said...

THAt's the one i wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i am soo happy about your TA-- we LOVE sheri at CCAI-- tell her she rocks (from the Adcox's) You leave on my daughter's b-day!!!!!! cannot wait for you!

love-

em