A Trial Run
With the current limbo we seem to be hanging in, waiting for Travel Approval and saving every penny for the trip to China, summer is slipping away very uneventfully for the kids. Carson is fine with it...for him, a trip to the neighborhood pool is a fabulous day...but the Megster is struggling with the boredom. So I was thrilled when her friend, Morgan, invited Meggie to go along on her family vacation to South Carolina!
Meggie could barely contain her excitement tonight as I dropped her (and her many bags full of clothes and swimsuits) at Morgan's house. They are leaving in the morning and won't be back until July 19th. What am I going to do without the Megster for 10 whole days?!?!?!
I love you, Meggie, and I hope you have a great time in S.C.!! Hopefully, when you get back we'll be just a few days away from leaving for China...of course, then I'll be leaving YOU for 14 days! YIKES!


1 comments:
good for her- I know my kids have done every free thing in this county! It is easier with little ones they don't require much for fun!
Post a Comment