Daddy’s Little Girl…
While Daddy wants it to be perfectly clear that he was NOT playing Barbies with Molly the other day, these two are as thick as thieves and have been from the very beginning. Pictures don’t lie…this girl loves her Daddy. On Gotcha Day, when she was at her worst……she tolerated Daddy holding her. At one point, one of the caregivers put her into my arms and she immediately reached for Daddy.
While she will tolerate my kisses…
I thought this was adorable…
While it is often difficult to watch her reject me so easily in favor of Daddy, the reality is she’s bonding with one of us – which is a wonderful thing – and I know that it will come in time for me and my baby girl. Besides, at least I can get privacy when I need it. Poor Daddy…


7 comments:
LOL-I love the pic with them with the shoes to funny!
Love the photos and seeing how well Molly and daddy are bonding. Especially love the photo of them on the bed and with the shoes. I know she and mommy will be best buddies soon. Blessings, Wendy
I love the shoe pics too!
I love your spirit Teresa. Momma's baby girl will come around.
thinking of you,
ash
Very sweet pics... I know exactly how you feel about the "rejection" part. Katelyn wanted nothing to do with me... she's scream anytime I even got close... of course, now she's a total momma's girl!!! Hang in there... HUGS!
OMG Teresa, I'm sitting here crying again. That is Grace and her daddy all over again. I dont know which picture I love more. Priceless!!!!!! I am so happy for you guys. She is just beautiful, you are one lucky family.
Much Love
Peggy
How wonderful! It took Addie 2-3 weeks before she could be left alone with Bob...I am sure your husband is loving it!!
Adreanna
Wow, I have been where you are now, only Molly is doing a better with you than the B did with me.
I told myself that if she was going to bond with one of us more it should be Buck becuse he wouldn't understand if she rejected him. It is a great line to tell yourself, but i was so jealous of thier easy instant bond. Now: No, MOMMY! is the usual response when we are both home.
One day I would like to go to the bathroom alone again......Buck just laughs and says you wanted her to want you!
I think you guys are doing great in such a short time. ((hugs))
Trish
Post a Comment