My Princess Sister (:My mom e-mailed me this picture of little Molly, and I cracked up laughing! She truly is the princess of the house now! In the e-mail my mom said that she knows Carson and I from pictures and excitedly screams "jie jie" (big sister) and "ge ge" (big brother)! Oh yeah! (:
Only ten more days til I get to meet the little booger, and it seems like ten years. I cannot wait to finally hug and kiss my little sister.
I love you Molly! Even though you gave mommy such a hard time on Gotcha day! (;
Oh! And WHERE IS HER HAIR?! I was NOT pleased to see that little bob all gone. Grrrr.


8 comments:
Oh my word she is a doll! Meggie have you seen Anna Graces Hair- Lets pray they don't cut it any shorter!
Adorable!
That is just so sweet Meggie!!!!!!! What a cutie pie!
I knew she was a princess all along! You are going to have so much fun dressing her up.
Trish
She's absolutely beautiful! She's going to love having you as a big sister!!!
OH Meggie, I'm so excited for you. Look at that smile. I know you are going to have fun with her. How long before she starts dance????
What does Carson think
Little Miss Mollypops sure looks happy!!!! Our once "only" daughter had to wait 16 years for a little sister and now she is soon to have 2 little sisters. She says that she LOVES being a big sister!
Love to see that smile! After a roller coaster Gotcha day, I'm happy to see that tiara on her head :) And, I'm with you...why'd they cut her hair?? They did the same thing to my Lainey, only they shaved hers into a bowl cut. Not pretty... Looking forward to more updates!!
Post a Comment