Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Oops...Almost Forgot!

After posting to the blog a few minutes ago, I happened to notice the date on it...August 19th. Why is that date so familiar to me? Hmmm...

Oh, yeah, it's the one year anniversary of Molly's referral call!! Yes, folks, the adorable little firecracker watching Wonder Pets in my bed with Carson and Mama was officially introduced to our family one year ago. (Wow...seems like a LIFETIME ago!!)

So, the "honey bunny" named Dang Yu Han whose file we were asked to review on a Tuesday evening one year ago...
...is now our spicy little Molly Jayne YuHan.
Our family is truly blessed!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

What a cutie!

Nicole said...

Yay!!!!! Fun marking off those milestones!! :)

Ash said...

What a cutie is right! Beautiful. How can you still blog?, with all that JetLag. You are my hero! I am exhausted just keeping up in cyberland with you all.
Many Blessings, I love your blog and family!
ash