Why Didn’t We Think of This Before Today?
As I whined…I mean vented…in my last blog post about being rejected by Miss Molly, it never occurred to me that I needed to get her away from Daddy and spend some one-on-one time with her if I ever stood a chance. So today – at Daddy’s suggestion, actually, smart man that he is – we did just that!
First, though, we went to dinner with Ann and Lily. (Lily’s big sister, Erin, went on the train to Hong Kong for the day with some other more adventurous travel mates.) Molly and Lily are becoming quite close…
…and, while Molly has called Lily “mei mei” (aka little sister) for quite a few days now, Lily called Molly “jie jie” (aka big sister) for the first time tonight. So adorable!
After dinner, Ann and I took the girls to the playroom – letting Daddy have a Molly-free break for the first time since Gotcha Day – and we had so much fun! Truth be told, I probably bonded more with Lily than I did with Molly (sorry, Ann!), but there was DEFINITE progress made.
See what you think…
After the manicure was over – she declined nail polish this time – we bonded over…
Tonight’s closing theme is snacking. (I know my themes are getting lame, but I’m running out of creative juices over here…)
First, we have Meggie…


4 comments:
Can't wait to see you home and safe!
Still givin' the gang signs! Atta girl!
Safe travel.
g
Love the photos of Molly and mom. Can't wait to see all 3 of your kids finally together. Will Lily and Michelle be nearby? Safe travels and blessings, Wendy
How wonderful!!! It's funny... doing Katelyn's toenails is what helped us to "bond"... DEFINITELY bringing nail polish the second time around!
Post a Comment