Friday, September 4, 2009

Hmmm...I Feel Like I'm Forgetting Something...

This has been a busy week and today just feels like it ought to be special. What have I forgotten? Am I really THAT busy that I can't keep track of things like special days?

Molly, do YOU know why today is special??


Of course!! Happy 6th Birthday, Carson!!!

More pics to come...we're actually still celebrating!

8 comments:

Emily said...

could the past 30+ days have gotten any busier for you???!!!

;) all good things!

Lou Ellen said...

Happy Birthday, Carson!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday little man!

leon said...

Happy Birthday Carson! (:

Trish said...

Happy Birthday Carson

Much Love,

Buck, Trish, Austin, and Izzy

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Dude!
Ms. G

wingepr said...

Happy Birthday Carson!!!!!!

Much love
Peggy and Grace

I could sit and listen to her talk all day. Love the video

Teresa =) said...

Peggy,

If you lived with us, you WOULD sit and listen to her all day...she is a nonstop talking machine! But we have to admit, it's pretty cute!

Teresa =)