Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Quick Update...

Pediatrician's visit went great -- I do have pics but no time to post 'em right now -- and we'll be heading to the hospital for the MRI in about an hour.

By the way, notice anything new in the sidebar? Like, under the words "Our Family"?? Not the greatest pic, but at least we're all together!!

More later...

5 comments:

leon said...

It's so nice to see the complete family photo now!(:

yay! Praise GOD!

Leon (:

Bill and Midge said...

I love that Molly is holding Carson's hand in the picture. Priceless!

Carrie said...

Oh wow cute she is holding Carson hand!

Heather said...

Love the new family picture! Also, I've got to agree with Meggie, those piggy tails are SO adorable & it's so great to see your two little's together!!! Isn't the busy life wonderful?!

Heather (FL)

Donna said...

We've been "meaning" to do the whole family picture, too...good for you! Anxious to hear more about the doctor visits when you get a chance :)
Donna