More Pictures!
Within an hour of telling me she had them, Bonnie e-mailed me FOURTEEN pictures of Molly, all taken in July or August of 2007!! In many of them, Molly is in the background, or partially cut off, or looking in the other direction. However, these three are pretty good, so I figured they would show up pretty well on the blog!
This first one was during music class...Molly is in the front, with a big scab on her forehead (poor baby)......in another group shot with her friends...
...and a great close-up shot!OK, I have to stop this!! Carson's birthday party is TOMORROW and I have SO MUCH TO DO!! Gotta get off the Internet and stop obsessing about Molly...but isn't she adorable??!!
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Posted by Teresa =) at 5:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
I love your story! What a wonderful surprise for you and your family indeed! Many many congratulations to you! :)
Jenny G.
From CCAIWC group
What a nice suprise! Our girls are the same age...Alanna's bday is Oct 27, 2004. So excited for your family!!
Yes, she is adoreable! What a cute pair the sibs will be!
I have a dd, Emma, who is 3 1/2 and home from 18 months. :)
Wendy
What a blessing!
Theresa
Molly is beautiful and I am so happy for you.She does look to be quite the character with lots of personality. Such fun! I followed your travel to get Carson and now we are close to leaving ourselves. This group is so wonderful. Congratualtions again and I hope your dossier is complete soon...
Kim O'Meara
She's so stinkin' cute! I love the pics!
I do have 1 question . . . Your blog's linked to mine. You have no blog love for me??? :)
Molly is adorable! Congratulations. I hope your paper process is speedy and that cutie pie will be with her wonderful family soon.
April (CCAI WC)
Yeah for Miss Molly!! Looking forward to your next China journey. Oh, and of course the updates on Carson and Meggie!
She really IS adorable! I am so excited for you. I will be praying that all of this goes very smoothly. Love, Jeannie Short
Post a Comment