Saturday, September 6, 2008

There Are Truly Angels in This World!

As an Internet-addicted blogger, as soon as I was able to spread the word about Molly I joined the Yahoo groups for her orphanage and for her province. Today, I got multiple e-mails from an angel named Bonnie who saw our info on the Yahoo group e-mails and was so EXCITED that we were adopting Molly...she said multiple people have fallen in love with her during their own adoption trips. Bonnie herself took pictures of Molly for another family who really took to her when they visited the orphanage after adopting their son.

This picture I found on the Yahoo group, dated July of 2007, was labeled "JT with cute little girl"...how adorable is that?? That's Molly on the left in orange and yellow...
These group shots from August of 2007 were in a "Louhe Visit" photo album on the Yahoo group...Bonnie's daughter is in pink and Molly is the little one on the far left.
Bonnie is looking through her pictures and said she would e-mail me all the pictures she has of Molly. Is that not just the most awesome thing??! This woman does not know me, but is going out of her way to give me one of the greatest gifts I could get right now -- pictures of our baby girl!!

Check back for more...

6 comments:

Kelley and Dwaine said...

Teresa,

Molly is soooo cute! I am so excited for you! Congratulations!

Kelley Gelnar

Carrie said...

What a awesome lady Bonnie is!

bugs parents said...

How wonderful to get these pictures! It's always encouraging to be able to see the children on various days and see they are doing well.

I hope you're able to keep getting pictures while you wait. Makes the time go by a little quicker!

Redmom2005 said...

YES...YES...ADORABLE PICTURES!! But don't do this to me!!! I want the older girl in RED!!! Don't you EVER tell me that she hasn't been adopted yet, or I'm in BIG financial doo-doo!!! LOL!!
:)
Sooooo great that you found a Yahoo group for Molly's orphanage!!

Teresa =) said...

Erin -

Your finances are safe...now that we are adopting Molly, all of the children in that picture have Forever Families.

Teresa =)

wingepr said...

Teresa
She is beautiful.