It's Time To Blog...Again?!
Boy, you just can't please a teenager! For the longest time, Meggie has gotten so irritated with my blogging...how I take EVERY family event and somehow make it "blog-worthy." In response to her helpful feedback, I have tried to tone down the blogging and start to just live life...without a camera in hand. Despite that attempt, look back -- I've blogged six times in the past two weeks! Yet, last night, Meggie told me (with disdain in her voice) that it had been "forever" since I blogged anything. Forever?!?! I blogged on Tuesday!! We even had friends over for dinner and games last night and I purposely DIDN'T take any pics...even though they all expected I would. I'm trying to reform...
Anyway, the only thing "blog-worthy" since Tuesday is that I sent our dossier documents for Molly's adoption to the Secretary of State for authentication on Wednesday...and got 'em back already on Friday! That is amazingly fast! Tomorrow I'll be sending the documents to the Consulate for their "stamp of approval." then I can send everything off to CCAI for translation. We can't send our dossier to China until we get the I-797C (which will be generated from the fingerprints we're doing tomorrow morning), but I wanted to get everything else sent off and ready to go...just so I could feel like we're making progress!
Other than that...hmmmmm...well, in two days our Miss Molly will be turning four! That's a big deal. Check back to see how we're celebrating her birthday...
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Posted by Teresa =) at 12:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
That I-797C better be here fast!!! So, I have to ask (because I have forgotten), how far apart in age are Carson and Molly?
Aren't teenagers fun??
I LOVE reading your blog! And, I hope you continue to find things to blog about.
man alive that was fast with the paper work- is the 1-797c the thing you get after you fill out the paperwork-why do they call it different stuff I am confussed! I filled out the 1800A form is that the same thing or something different?
Kristen - Carson and Molly are 13 months apart. Gonna be fun to have all that energy in the house in a few months!!
Carrie - The I-797C replaces the I-171H with the Hague changes. Not really any more complicated than before, just different.
Lou Ellen - Keep reading...you KNOW I'll still find blog-worthy things in life!!!
Teresa =)
Can't wait to see how Mollie's Birthday is celebrated. Cate will be 4 in January, so not long at all! I am so excited to follow this journey with you. Have a great week. Love, Kim
Teresa,
I hope your paperwork gets back quickly!! I bet you can't wait to get Molly in your arms.
Adreanna
Happy birthday to little miss Molly tomorrow! I can't wait to see how you decide to celebrate it! There's no telling WHAT you have planned, missy!!!
:)
Post a Comment