Feeling Very Overwhelmed...and Very Blessed!
Life is (as always, I guess) crazy overwhelming right now! I'm working too much trying to get acclimated at the College of Nursing, not getting enough sleep, not spending enough time snuggling with the Little Man or shopping with the Teenager...or talking to the Husband, for that matter!
Last night, before heading to bed way too late, I checked my e-mails one more time...and found out more pictures of Molly had been posted on one of my Yahoo groups!!
Here they are...






That last one is such a hoot! Head massage, anyone??
A big thank you to Vicki (new Mama to Gage, the lucky guy getting the head massage in that last picture) for scanning these pictures and sharing them with me! She got them off cameras she sent in three separate care packages last fall to her little guy...so they're pretty current!!
I'm SUPER sleepy, so you'll have to check back for posts on:
* Christmas with my side of the family
* Carson's current plans for marriage
* Meggie's foot update (the "boot" is BACK!)
* And all the details of my first day teaching nursing students
Y'all come back now, y'hear??
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Posted by Teresa =) at 9:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Oh my word look at all those kids on the potty?????
It is hard work training Nurses- Are you training LPN or RN???
I know...Meggie was MORTIFIED to see her baby sister on the potty in pictures!!
It is hard (and thankless) work training these nursing students...and I've barely gotten started. I am training RNs.
Teresa =)
I will be back, be certain about that!! I am SO with you on being overwhelmed and tired. Oh...my....gosh....
I need a vacation from Christmas break. I have been in bed each night lately at 8:30. Tonight is later because my parents were here. But I am wiped!!
Great pics, I'm amazed at how many you've been blessed with you can fill a whole album! Sorry about the crazy life, I know it'll all settle down for you once you get the hang of your new position, etc. The start of the new year is hard, trying to get back to "normal" after all that fun time off. :)
The amount of pictures you have of Molly is almost criminal!!!! But I'll let it slide...
I will keep refreshing your blog every 10 minutes until I get some updates.
Denise -
I KNEW you'd give me a hard time for getting more pictures!! While it does seem like we have a lot of them -- well, OK, we DO have a lot of them -- consider that by this time in Carson's adoption, we were packing to leave for China in a few days! We still have 3-5 months MINIMUM until we get to meet Molly. (Come on I-797C!!!!)
These glimpses into her daily life are the ONLY thing keeping me sane at this point!!
Teresa =)
Hey Teresa- I check your blog all of the time! I am know you are thrilled with your pictures of Molly. We were also blessed to have lots of pictures of Cate. Will you email me IF you have a chance? gksmith@windstream.net
Let's just say we were to adopt again, is it easier the second time around with paperwork? How soon can uou get started? Our situation with Cate was easy- we saw her, fell in love with her, and started the paprerwork with that agency. I think things have changed? If you have a chance I would love to hear from you. Love, Kim
Post a Comment