Friday, March 20, 2009

We're Jumping for Joy...

...since we got an e-mail today from Kim at CCAI that our dossier passed critical review, went into translation today, and will be mailed to China early next week! YES!!!

Oh, yeah, and we made a major purchase today for the Megster. I'll post pictures tomorrow...she's pretty ecstatic...and we're glad it's the right color so she didn't have to purchase new sunglasses. Intrigued?

You'll just have to check back tomorrow!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Congrats! Oh let me guess a CAR???

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Congrats! Back in August, I was so surprised how quickly CCAI got our dossier to CCAA. Hoping they are just as quick now for you!

Denise Grover Swank said...

Its got to be a car...

Donna said...

I'm guessing...car!!
And, congrats on getting that dossier outttahere!!

art said...

That is great news!! I hope it won't be long until you are able to hold Molly in your arms!! Is anyone adopting her adorable little friend?!?!?

Adreanna