Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen...

...our dossier has left the building!

We got our authenticated I-797C back from the New York Consulate on Saturday morning, spent Saturday afternoon making copies, got a few questions answered by CCAI on Monday, and sent that puppy off this afternoon! YEAH!! CCAI should get the dossier tomorrow by noon, then it goes into critical review, translation, and on to China!

I have more to post later, but I REALLY have to pay the bills tonight so it'll have to wait.

Doing my happy dance...although very slowly and carefully 'cause I'm still in a lot of pain from this dang neck injury...

17 comments:

epin said...

Great news!

Kristin said...

Whoo hoo!! so glad the dossier is finally on its way. Come on CCAI and China....Molly needs to come home!

wingepr said...

Congrats on sending that thing off!!!!! What a feeling that is.

We're dancing for you in Charleston!!!!!!!

Bill and Midge said...

YEAH!!! That's great news! We hope it flies through the process and that Miss Molly is home with you soon!

Also hope you are feeling better - I've been thinking of you and praying for your neck.

Margaret M said...

That has to be such a relief! i know you are ready to get Molly home.

Heather said...

Awesome news!!! Hoping your on your way soon:)

Denise Grover Swank said...

Yay!!! Doing a really wild happy jig for you since you can't do your own!

bugs parents said...

Congratulations!!! What exciting news! Hopefully your paperwork will fly through the process. That way you can experience a once in a lifetime opportunity - China in the hot, humid summer months! Nothing quite like it!

Emily said...

yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so happy for you!! one GIANT step closer!

Redmom2005 said...

That is TERRIFIC news!! Let us know when your official DTC date is!!

Donna said...

Hooray!!!!!! So glad to hear...may review and translation go at lightning speed!

Trish said...

What wonderful news, the dossier part not the still in pain part.

I hope you feel better soon.

Carrie said...

Congrats- I am right behind you! we gopt pics of Anna Grace on our ladybug of love blog!!!!

Mary said...

I'm doin' the Nerdy Mom Dance for ya! Whooo-hooo! One step closer!!!

Debbie said...

CONGRATS!! FINALLY!!!

I was having lunch at Panera and started chatting with the mom and grandma of an adorable little 13 month old adopted chinese girl, and of course I mentioned you and Carson and Molly....wouldn't you know it - grandma sometimes reads your blog!!

It's a small world after all....

The Browns said...

YEAH, Teresa! I'm so excited for you and the family. We are still watching and reading all about it. I can't wait to travel back to China with you (in vitrual land).

Love, Tammy and all of the Browns

art said...

One step closer to Molly!! Great news!