Monday, April 20, 2009

Pride of the Family!

Since my father-in-law is retired and my mother-in-law is semi-retired (working part-time), they have decided to take up a new hobby...
...political activism. Yes, folks, that's dear Grandma B carrying that sign at last week's Tea Party downtown. Can't she just take up knitting or something...?!

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow I can see you two look alike a bit!

Teresa =) said...

She is my mother-in-law, not my mom!!! We look NOTHING alike!

Carrie, get to an eye doctor!

Teresa =)

Christy said...

Teresa,
Thanks for posting this. There are still great people in the world that care, mainly all in your family :!! Seriously, I wanted to go to the tea party in Chicago but got lazy and didn't want to drag my 3 little kids. Tell your MIL she's my hero.

Christy
mom to Mia, Ava and Kai, adopted 2005, 2006 and 2008

Denise Grover Swank said...

Well, where's the fun in just knitting?

Debbie said...

Don't be too hard on Carrie...You do look more like Karen than you do our mom...especially in that picture. You know, they say that after a while people start to look like their pets....maybe it's the same for MIL. Wait - I take it back!! I sure hope not!

Kristin said...

Go Grandma B!

PS. Knitting is boring.

Donna said...

Personally, I think she's right where she should be ;)