Wednesday, April 29, 2009

We're Home!!

This has to be a quick post...I have so much to do tonight in preparation for my surgery tomorrow morning.

We have much to post about the Florida trip. Suffice it to say, the dancers did a great job...even made the finals for their Jazz dance! Awesome!! We had smooth flights, beautiful weather, and a ton of fun with the dance team. Meggie and I got to visit with our dear friend, Trish...complete with a wild road trip (to Walgreen's). Carson did great with Daddy while we were gone, but he was certainly happy to have Mommy back home last night.

Since I will be off work for at least two weeks after my surgery, I will have plenty of time to blog and catch up on my e-mails. Until then, pray for steady hands for my surgeon tomorrow morning and for a quick recovery for me. Oh, yeah...and pray that I calm down, 'cause I'm a NERVOUS WRECK!!!!

7 comments:

Lou Ellen said...

You'll be fine. I'm sure you chose a great surgeon, so have no fear. We will be praying that all goes well and for a quick recovery.

Kristin said...

Will certainly be thinking of you....looking foward to your return to blog land. :-)

Denise Grover Swank said...

Teresa, I'll be praying for a successful surgery and that you find some peace. Love you girl!

Carrie said...

praying for you girl!

epin said...

Thinking of you for a successful surgery and quick recovery!

The Veggie Vet Tec said...

We will be thinking of you today!!

Anonymous said...

hoping everything went well. Have Meggie update as soon as she can!