Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Few Cute Pics…

Today is another free day. We were offered a tour to see a local museum but declined. I’m fairly certain Miss Molly could not care less about a local museum. It’s a good thing we declined, because she had a bit of a meltdown this afternoon…just started crying out of nowhere. Daddy tried to rock her, but it wasn’t working. He finally put her in the crib, she laid her head on the pillow and was asleep in literal minutes.

Since Molly’s sleeping and Daddy and our travel mate, John, are walking to the shopping center to buy us another camera to use with Skype (the one we got from WalMart didn’t work), I thought I’d take this opportunity to post some random cute pics that didn’t make it in other posts. This pic… …was taken on Gotcha Day outside the photo shop (right after the “sidewalk incident”) as Daddy and Molly did some more bonding.

This pic…
…was taken as The Princess admired herself in the wall mirror. (When she saw the pic, she was very confused who the other kid was in the picture. Isn’t that funny?)

Here are some pics of the friends we’ve made along the way…
…sweet little Lily Ming…
…spunky little Kaden… (sorry, I don't know why Kaden's picture is turned like this!)
…sweet, smiling Aaron…
…wild man Grant…
…scared little Tycen (with mom Christie)…
…and quiet little Ian.

Actually, the parents are our friends, too…I just wanted a reason to post the pics of all of these beautiful children who finally have Forever Families!

Here, we have Daddy and Molly…
…enjoying the sights as we crossed a walking bridge on the way back from WalMart.

However, the best sight I’ve seen yet in China is this…
…the sweet, sweet smile of our baby girl!

More later…

3 comments:

Heather said...

AWESOME pictures, I'm so glad you shared them! Little Lily Ming is from my Drew's orphanage and has the same SN so she has a special place in my heart! <3 I just love seeing those smiles from Molly! She just lights up the room I bet:) Heather (FL)

wingepr said...

Love that smile!!!!!

art said...

Love the pictures! I also love seeing so many little men getting their forever families.