Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Here Comes the Bus...

As the second full week of school begins, I realized I never posted the bus stop pics that Meggie took for me last week! Yes, bad Mommy that I am, I was sitting at the University in my Statistics class when Carson took his first ever ride on the school bus. And Daddy? He was out-of-town for work! (Guilt, anyone?)

No worries...big sister to the rescue! Meggie gets home from school about 90 minutes before Carson. Since Molly played hooky from Preschool with Mommy last Monday, she and Meggie were there to get Carson off the bus for me...
...and, of course, Wa-Wa had to join them! (Midge, she never lets that doll out of her sight!) The girls spent a bit more time goofing off with the camera...
...until the bus arrived...
...and off stepped our Kindergartner. While Carson thinks the bus ride is fun...
...he's not a big fan of the walk from the bus stop. You think it's bad now? Enjoy it in this mild weather, Little Man, 'cause it will be cold and snowy outside before you know it!

4 comments:

McNew Family said...

Love the pictures! Teresa, where did you get the wawa? Chicka has been begging for a pink wawa and she has seen Maggie's and loves it!

McNew Family said...

Sorry - I knew Maggie wasn't her name - I meant Molly!

Bill and Midge said...

Sooo glad Molly likes her wawa! It makes me smile every time I see her pictured with it. I know you've had a couple of people ask about it where it came from. There is a website called mandysmoon.com - she is listed as the Magnolia doll. They have a lot of cute items there!

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me!? That "prince" should have a golf cart awaiting his bus stop arrival--ready to whisk him home. How dare you make him suffer so. (ah, just tell him it builds character--that's always my excuse to my kid!)
g